QA Engineer Semiconductor
- As QA Engineer Semiconductor, you introduce new technology (production, troubleshooting metrology ...) by reaching out to universities, IMEC and other partners for know-how.
- You set up the experiments to determine the root cause in collaboration with Production, Facilities, QC and other JSR sites when required.
- In addition, you handle the follow up concerning negotiation of specification, but in general, all communication with other JSR sites in the US and Asia.
- You help, as a QA Engineer Semiconductor, to optimize metrology and production processes.
- You have a degree in Chemistry.
- As QA Engineer Semiconductor you have a good technical knowledge of chemistry, statistics and troubleshooting techniques.
- You are a service-minded person with a helpful approach, able to recognize the problem in depth whilst maintaining a helicopter view.
- JSR Micro offers you a challenging position in a multicultural environment where your sense of initiative and eagerness to learn are answered with opportunities to work out your ideas.
- You get the chance to show your responsibility and to develop your expertise and skills. How? We provide a wide range of training and development opportunities.
- You will be a QA team member in a company that is on the forefront of chip technology advancement, working with the big players of that market worldwide.
- JSR Micro offers you an attractive and competitive salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits (including meal vouchers, eco and culture vouchers, group insurance, 38 vacation days, leasebike, free internet connection, ...).
Solliciteer voor deze vacature